After heavy storms, damage reports for roofs and facades become very frequent. Defects in the roof skin or the building shell can cause lasting damage to the buildings and it is absolutely necessary to avoid them!
Preventive roof and facade inspections with the assistance of drones is both sensible and necessary. Roofs and hard to reach areas can be surveyed within a few minutes and fully automatically by using drones as part of our TFM services.
The drones deliver real-time images that can be analyzed and stored. Regular routine inspections allow early recognition of changes to the surface of your building.
Technical details of the high-performance drone
- Six rotors allow an especially stable flight even if one rotor fails
- High-resolution images (20MP resolution per recorded image); through image stitching, resolutions greater than 100MP are an option
- Video recordings (resolution of 4K and 60 images per second)
- No transfer of data and metadata to third party servers
- Autonomous flights
Further areas of use
- Complex measurements and mapping of factory halls and company facilities through quick and precise 3D mapping
- Solar panel systems can be checked for damages and failures with the assistance of thermal imaging cameras
- Thermal images to quickly localize any areas where energy is wasted
- Identification of securing points and roof drains; animals and nests