Even production robots have to learn: for example behind every new car model is an elaborate programming process to ensure that each robot knows what it has to do.
We help our customers to fully exploit the potential of their processes. Leadec devises automation solutions and focuses on the electrical engineering aspects of automation systems.
While our focus is on the electrical scope, i.e. electrical design, programming, switchgear construction, installation and commissioning, we do offer more. Because the support we offer does not end after the new system has been commissioned. If required we also carry out maintenance (online/offline) for our customers and operate the systems.
Moreover, we implement PLC applications and master controls and maintain the production technology during ongoing operation – around the clock.
Our areas of expertise
- Hardware design (CAD Eplan, Ruplan)
- Software design (Simatic S7 / Phoenix PcWorx)
- Visualization (WIN CC, Intouch, Graphpic)
- Robot programming (KUKA, Fanuc, ABB, Reiss) with process technology (welding, bonding, grooving, clinching, laser welding, MIG, MAG, handling)
- Switchgear cabinet construction and electrical installation
- New builds and rebuilds
- Maintenance of body-in-white facilities (online/offline)
- Operation of body-in-white facilities
We focus on the areas body-in-white, conveying technology and paint shops.
From our press archive
Press Release 2016-11-16: Contract EBZ Group, automation technology of new vehicle lines in Alabama
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to hear from you.