What makes your production smarter? Outstanding planning.
Engineering – Production Planning
Our Engineering teams go with you all the way – from process engineering and layout design through detail engineering of production lines and systems and factory simulation to commissioning and start-up support. Our project management reduces your workload effectively and keeps processes, costs and deadlines under control.
Our services include the optimization of your processes with MTM, lean or CIP methods as well as quality management and appropriate logistics planning. This is how we work with you to create the conditions for more productivity, process reliability and flexibility.
Manufacturers and suppliers worldwide make use of our specific expertise and longstanding experience for large-scale production with a large variety of models and just-in-time and/or just-in-sequence requirements. Many mid-sized companies with very small production facilities and batch sizes also benefit from our expertise.
- Process design, layout planning and value stream design
- Design and engineering of production lines and facilities
- Compilation of tender documents and tender evaluation
- Design and planning of assembly line workstations
- Specification of screw-driving technology, manipulators and crane technology
- Start-up, supplier and project management
- Introduction of production systems
- Optimization of production with lean methods
- MTM analyses and balancing of assembly lines
- Formulation of quality planning, testing planning, FMEA, quality control loops
- Fault analyses in production, assembly, body shop and paint shop
- Data evaluation and resulting identification of process improvements
- Material flow planning and simulation for in-plant logistics
- Planning of routine transports
- Design of supermarkets and Kanban systems
- Container planning and design of empty container logistics
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: email@example.com. We would be happy to hear from you.