Plant Restart Support Services
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to a near total shutdown of manufacturing plants all over the world. Restarting production will be the defining challenge for most plant managers and their site teams – they will have to provide a safe and clean environment for their workforce to return and restart to.
Leadec offers Plant Restart Support Services (PRSS) to support the restart of your production post the Covid-19 lockdown.
PRSS-1: Hygienic and disinfection services
The goal is to establish a visual sanitary baseline before the plant opens. Your plant should be 100% disinfected prior to anyone returning to work.
- Scope adjustment of janitorial cleaning services
- Anti-biocidal fogging and misting e.g. in meeting rooms, employee shuttle services etc.
- Hand disinfection dispenser services
- Special cleaning of hygienic sensible surfaces
- Onsite kits for do-it-yourself disinfection by employees
PRSS-2: Physical distancing support services
Physical distancing is a simple yet very effective mechanism to prevent potential infection. We aim to establish a workspace baseline for physical distancing which includes staying 1 to 2 meters (3 to 6 feet) away from others as a normal practice at work.
- Planning and re-design of social areas e.g. reception area, canteens, wash rooms etc.
- Management of person-to-person contact barriers
- Re-engineering of assembly line workplaces
PRSS-3: Internal supply chain supporting a plant
The preparation of internal supply chain of production part is key for a successful restart. Leadec checks the current inventory and identifies critical shortfalls that might stop the line.
- Inventory control of critical production parts
- Isolation of incoming production parts in accordance with WHO / local recommendations
PRSS-4: Digital services for line restart
Leadec's digital services support you in restarting your production and beyond.
- Remote support
- Digital recording of facilities
- Roof inspection by drones
- Use of small robots in facility management
- 3D-print of missing spare parts
- Condition monitoring and predictive maintenance by IoT sensor technology
Want to learn more? Ask us.
We would be happy to hear from you.
* mandatory fields