Operating Resources and Equipment
We develop and design the appropriate fixtures/jigs, tools and gages for your welding or assembly processes. From design to fabrication and start-up, our engineers make a decisive contribution to ensuring the effectiveness of your facilities. Our jigs and fixtures range from prototypes to assembly, transport and body shop.
For the design and construction of test rigs and measuring jigs you benefit from our longstanding practical experience. Our experts design and realize complete robot cells for a very wide range of manufacturing processes: from simple cells to complex, integrated production lines, including all tools for assembly, bodywork and painting.
Operating resources for bodywork and assembly
- Concept development, design and fabrication of welding jigs for bodywork
- Planning, design and realization of body-in-white systems for prototypes and small batches
- CE marking and manufacturer’s declaration
- Development and realization of handling systems and manipulators for vehicle assembly and component manufacturing
- Design and realization of robot cells for bodywork, assembly and packaging
- Development and realization of robot-guided 3D measuring technology and image processing systems for quality assurance
- Robot programming and simulation
- Cycle time reduction and collision avoidance with the IT tool robCONTROL
Cubing models and measuring jigs
- Design of measuring and calibrating tools, gages, testing devices
- Design and fabrication of cubing models (master parts) for development