Smooth production relies on material flow that is optimally planned – our experts will plan and optimize your logistics processes.
We will identify the resources you need. Efficiency is the key factor for all areas – shelves, inventories, work areas or personnel.
Scope of services
- Efficient resource planning: transportation tools, shelves, inventories, work areas, personnel and more
- Defining warehouse, transportation and incoming delivery strategies
- Implementing retrieval strategies: Kanban, JIS, JIT
- Planning & simulation of automated guided vehicle systems
- Examining and evaluating planning scenarios
- Requirements and functional specifications for procurement of resources
- Detailed layouts from rough planning to start of operations for material supply
- Optimizing inventories and minimizing overall costs
- Optimal support of customers with respect to: quantity, quality, time, location, transportation methods and strategy
Your added value
Optimized logistics planning brings many benefits. Running simulations prior to the start of production can save quite a bit of money. Expensive conversions due to a lack of planning will be avoided; proactive planning of the investment volume and the required resources will prevent unnecessary stress at the start of production. Production starts are guaranteed; planning will be quicker and more efficient.
- Data gathering or migration
- Resource identification through planning and software-based models if applicable
- Validation of planning and model behavior if applicable
- Review of planning alternatives and optimization of plans
- Illustration of results as a decision-making basis