Information for investors
Our vision for the future:
We are the leading industrial service provider for the factory of today and tomorrow.
Our comprehensive knowledge of the production processes and equipment in the manufacturing industry we have gained over decades is the basis for our smart services for smart factories. We are firmly established in the automotive industry. Now it’s time for us to utilize our expertise to capture general industries as well.
By 2022 we will have built up a strong platform for our digital growth, have sound and scalable business models for our balanced customer portfolio in mature and growth markets and be among the most attractive employers in our industry. The number of employees will have risen to 25,000. Together we will generate sales in the amount of 1.5 billion euros.
Leadec is a global market leader in on-site services for the automotive industry with strong technical offering and a long standing relationship with blue-chip customers supplying highly commended service quality for more than 50 years
Turnover: 909 Mio Euro (fiscal year: 2017)
Number of locations: More than 250 in 13 countries
Employees: Around 20,000
Customer: More than 100
Legal form: BV & Co. KG
Board of Management: Markus Glaser-Gallion (CEO), Christian Geißler (CFO), Markus Hucko (COO)
1. Global leader in highly fragmented automotive and industrial service markets
2. Ideally positioned to benefit from ongoing outsourcing trends
3. Blue-chip customers with high renewal rates and increasing share of wallet
4. Proven business model resilience with highly diversified, recurring revenues
5. Strong track-record of continuous operational excellence and improvement
6. Asset light, highly cash generative financial profile with flexible cost base
7. Experienced management team with entrepreneurial, incentive driven culture
Leadec as a part of the Triton portfolio
Since 2016 Leadec has been owned by Triton.
Our strategy “Becoming Leading Edge”
Leadec's strategy is based on the vision of becoming "the leading industrial service provider for the factory of today and tomorrow“ –i.e. focus on manufacturing and differentiate away from automotive only with few distinct service lines along the clusters: Engineer, Install, Maintain, Support.
Christian Geißler, CFO Leadec:
"Leadec is now a stand-alone company, with a strong track-record in automotive, but diversifying and growing in manufacturing industries such as aerospace, white goods and food & beverage. Our ambition is to reach revenues of 1.5bn € by 2022."
The most important milestones in our history
* mandatory fields