Leadec combines the expertise, networking capacity and performance of a global player with the personal support of a regional partner with local insights. We listen, take responsibility, are open to new ideas and invest heavily with a view to always becoming that little bit better: in respect of our technology, our personnel and our constructive and reliable partnership.
Facts and figures
Turnover: around 880 Mio Euro
Employees: around 20,300 employees at more than 250 sites We have local presence on four continents.
(fiscal year: 2018)
Our vision and values
Where we are heading: Our vision
We are the leading industrial service provider for the factory of today and tomorrow.
What makes us succeed: Our DNA
- Leading Edge
What guides us: Our values
Our customers and colleagues can rely on us to work with them openly. We are accountable for our commitments and trust others to be the same. We collaborate!
Excellence is the result of passion, high intentions and hard work. This enables us to be the best. We deliver, we move forward, we empower.
We stand up and take responsibility. We work with our customers and colleagues honestly, respectfully, and ethically.
The most important milestones in our history
- 1962: Founding of the company (Kesselreinigungsgesellschaft Reichenberger & Co.) in Munich, Germany. Core activities: technical cleaning and maintenance
- 1985: Company renamed Deutsche Industriewartung GmbH & Co. KG
- 2000: Voith aquires DIW and establishes the division Voith Industrial Services
- 2005: Expansion into America through the aquisition of Premier Group, Cincinnati, USA
- 2006: Majority takeover of Hörmann Industrietechnik, Kirchseeon, Germany
- 2009: Expansion into Asia through the establishment of company in China
- 2013: Takeover of ThyssenKrupp Services in UK
- 2014: Aquisition of Helix Systems, Bessemer, USA
- 2017: Voith Industrial Services is now know as Leadec
Leadec is owned by Triton since 2016.
Triton is an international investment firm, founded in 1997. The company seeks to contribute to building better businesses for the longer term through partnership. Triton invests in medium-sized businesses with management located in Europe that fall within the Industrial, Business Services and Consumer/Health sectors. Triton funds’ approximately 100 investors include, among others, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies and endowments. Triton includes environmental, social and governance criteria into investment considerations and decision-making processes which help to capture long-term value. Since its founding, Triton has completed more than 60 investments and supported more than 260 acquisitions.
For further information:
Click here to go to the download area
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to hear from you.