Leadec in Hungary
For 25 years we have been a specialist in the manufacturing industry of the domestic automotive industry. Our mission is to enable manufacturers to produce high quality products with the necessary service. The quality of our services is justified by the satisfaction of more than 250 Hungarian customers.
We go the extra mile
Leadec Kft. is a subsidiary of the German Leadec Group. With more than 20,000 employees worldwide at more than 250 sites we support the automotive industry with highest competence and innovative support. Leadec is one of the leading providers of technical services in the industry.
- Around 730 employees of Leadec Kft. take care of the operation of the key factories of the automotive industry, which produce 10 percent of the Hungarian GDP.
- The history of Leadec Kft. started in 1994 when Leadec was providing services in Hungary.
- We offer tailor-made service packages, which we develop together with our customers.
- We are constantly working to improve and expand our service portfolio.
- Our main task is to improve production support processes so that our customers can concentrate on their core business activities.
- Our leading edge services enable them to keep ahead. Driven by our passion for technology, our expertise and long experience in the automotive servicing sector, we support manufacturers and suppliers in making their production more reliable, more efficient and better.
- We have internationally recognized expertise and innovative processes.
- Thanks to our global network, we constantly update our knowledge of service capabilities.
- 1994: Founding of Hörmann Györ Kft., assembly and start-up of electrical systems
- 1995: Integration of assembly and start-up work in the istallation of steel structures and in building services engineering, Györ
- 1996: Introduction of the first operating tasks in building services engineering and energetics, Györ
- 1998: Operation of mechanical energy control centers and supply systems, Györ
- 2004: Facility management, Györ
- 2010: Ownership and name change, new company name: Voith Industrial Services Kft.
- Workforce tops 100
- October: new site in Kecskemét
- Kecskemét: general technical cleaning, Facility Management, conveyor maintenance
- Electrical installation - first generic contractor, complex commission, Győr
- Merger with DIW Service Kft., new sites in Miskolc, Szombathely, Kecskemét
- Central energy management,Györ
- 2011 - 2013: Increase in workforce from 136 to 463 people
- 2013: Technical cleaning, Györ
- 2014: For 20 years a strong partner for the automotive industry
- 2015: New site in Szentgotthárd
- 2017: Voith Industrial Services is now known as Leadec
- 2018: 550 employees
- January 2019:
- The technical, infrastructure and logistic operation of the automotive plant in Szentgotthárd begins
- Number of employees: 730 employees
Our customers place toughest demands on quality of systems and processes. As a reliable service partner of long standing, Leadec Kft. has the certifications that are required in this field:
Our business is characterized by responsibility for society and environment, and we are committed to sustainability. Furthermore, we are associated with a number of health, sports and child benefits.
We support these organizations:
- Mother's, Infant and Child's Home, Győr
- Lurkó Foundation, Győr
- Housing Residents Foundation, Győr
- Foundation for Children's Class Kecskemét, Kecskemét
- Kecskemét Civic Guard, Kecskemét
- Rotary Club, Győr
- National Handball Association of Hungary, Győr
- Red Cross
- National Ambulance Service
- Maltese Charity Service
- Hope for Leukemic Children Foundation
- Győr-Moson-Sopron County Disaster Management Directorate
Want to learn more? Ask us
Please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to hear from you.