Your partner for production and maintenance services
A well trained team of full-time employees resident at our customers' locations. Providing each customer exactly the services that meet their requirements in the very best way, this is the principle that drives peak performance at Leadec in India. We have turned this high standard into reality for all of our customers.
Leadec in India
Leadec in India had its operational startup in 2010. The company offers comprehensive customized services and solutions for the manufacturing industry. Today more than 2000 employees support the processes at more than 50 customer sites in India. Leadec in India has grown at a CAGR of 25% plus on year over year basis.
With the right combination of technical services, Leadec in India makes sure that production processes in the plant runs smoothly. A broad range of services ensures complete production processes outsourcing (PPO) solutions from a single source. Our specialists’ activities are precisely customized to meet your requirements.”
Where we are heading: Our vision
We are the leading industrial services provider for the factory of today and tomorrow.
What makes us succeed: Our DNA
- Leading Edge
What guides us: Our values
Our customers and colleagues can rely on us to work with them openly. We are accountable for our commitments and trust others to be the same. We collaborate!
Excellence is the result of passion, high intentions and hard work. This enables us to be the best. We deliver, we move forward, we empower.
We stand up and take responsibility. We work with our customers and colleagues honestly, respectfully, and ethically.
Our guiding principles
- Safety - "It´s your life"
- Focus on Customer Quality Systems
- Daily audits / KPI management
- Continuous improvement programs
- Robust operating procedures
- Ownership driven flexible approach
- Visually controlled operation
- Strong communication
Appreciated by numerous awards in India
- 2011: Caterpillar - best effort & commitment in paint shop
- 2013: JCB - best Kaizen Award
- 2013: Volkswagen - winner of safety competition
- 2013: Toyota - excellent services at Paint Shop
- 2014: Toyota - best safety norms following team
- 2015: Caterpillar - outstanding execution in fixture manufacturing project
- 2013: 2014, 2015: Fiat - best Kaizen & implementation in Paintshop
- 2015: Fiat - appreciation for world class manufacturing support
- 2016: Volkswagen - statutory compliance award
- 2017: Volkswagen - statutory compliance award
- 2017: Daimler - maintaining safe work environment award
- 2017: Caterpillar - safety award for LPG bullet optimization
- 2017: Mercedes Benz - best innovative star (Kaizen)
- 2018: Luminaz - Best performance and Quality work in time
- 2018: Volkswagen - Statutory Compliance Award
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to hear from you.