Leadec is one of the leading providers of technical services for the manufacturing industry. Efficient processes and exceptional service are our passion, and our goal is to give our customers a competitive edge. We listen, take responsibility and are open to new ideas. We invest with a view to always becoming that little bit better: in respect of our technology, our personnel and our constructive and reliable partnerships.
Your service partner in manufacturing
Leadec in the US is a company of the Leadec Group, head quartered in Germany. With more than 50 years of experience, more than 20,000 employees at more than 250 sites all over the world, Leadec combines the expertise, networking capacity and performance of a global player with the personal support of a regional partner with local insights.
How we stand out
- Customer Intimacy
We understand our customers’ business. Everything we do is to help them meet their goals.
- Global Network
We always take the best out of our global experience.
- Operational Excellence
Our people provide reliable and cutting edge problem solving to improve our customers’ competitive advantage and we take pride in our work.
Our innovative solutions support our customers‘ success. For this we invest in our people to keep knowledge and abilities on the highest level.
Safety is the foundation for our daily activities.
Our vision and values
Where we are heading: Our vision
We are the leading industrial service provider for the factory of today and tomorrow.
What makes us succeed: Our DNA
- Leading Edge
What guides us: Our values
Our customers and colleagues can rely on us to work with them openly. We are accountable for our commitments and trust others to be the same. We collaborate!
Excellence is the result of passion, high intentions and hard work. This enables us to be the best. We deliver, we move forward, we empower.
We stand up and take responsibility. We work with our customers and colleagues honestly, respectfully, and ethically.
Quality and safety
With safety as our number one value, Leadec provides its services by investing in the right people and proven processes.
A proven process
The guiding principle of our processes and work flows is to consistently meet high standards for quality, safety and sustainability. We do this by implementing the following:
- Regular trainings
- Incident reporting + investigation
- Safety measures
- Practice days
- Demonstrated safety performance
- Proven record for hiring, developing and managing skilled personnel
- Demonstrated training model for personnel
- Flexible support structure and customized solutions for your business
- Customer-aligned, measurable metrics
- Self-performed installations and relocations
Important milestones in our history
- 1962: DIW | Industrial maintenance & technical cleaning; Munich, Germany
- 2000: Voith Industrial Services | Established with acquisition of DIW by Voith
- 2005: Premier Group | Acquired to expand Voith Industrial Services into the NA auto sector
Premier was founded in 1984 in Cincinnati, Ohio, originally providing facility maintenance services. Over the ensuing years, the company developed into a complete manufacturing support service company, expanding its capabilities into a comprehensive suite of services to include Technical Cleaning, Production Support, Facility Management, and others.
- 2014: Helix Systems (in business since 2004) | Acquired to expand Industrial Automation & Construction services in the NA market
- 2017: Leadec | Voith Industrial Services acquired by Triton Equity Partners. Helix & Voith Industrial Services rebranded as Leadec
General purchase conditons
Want to learn more? Ask us
Please send us a message: email@example.com. We would be happy to hear from you.