JitCATS - the smart production control tool for Industry 4.0
Engineering - Our In-house Solutions
JitCATS (production control)
Developed to be a flexible system, jitCATS offers attractive features through which investments, start-up times, retooling/reconfiguring work and running costs can be reduced. Any OEM or module supplier can use jitCATS as a manufacturing execution system (MES) for the entire process. It consists of the continuous control of all operating resources, quality control loops through to dispatch with sequence control.
The all-in-one solution for JIT/JIS module production facilities including pre-assembly:
- JIT call-off processing and job scheduling
- JIT production material and operating resources control
- Control of pre-assembly
- Quality management and performance analyses
- Sequence and shipping control
- Option: control of demand-driven material provision
System Development Production
Tel.: +49 371 65111-315
Fax: +49 371 65111-416
More agile production and smarter decisions: The main areas of application for jitCATS
From us to you in four steps
Typical project flow when introducing jitCATS production control:
- Document and describe required technologies
- Work together to develop a technology matrix as the basis for further project steps
- Install CATS software on customer server
- Load the associated application on the relevant clients.
- Set up the CATS-PLC cell controller provided by Leade
- Joint configuration and setup of production line on the control station using the jitCATS configurator
- Determine cycle times and machine control
- Commissioning of the system and supervision of ramp-up until specified regular production level is reached
- On request, further support and optimization of production
Result: a highly efficient and flexible production control system in the era of Industry 4.0.
Added value through jitCATS
The scalable process model and parameter setting of jitCATS reduce follow-on investments and maintenance costs; system adjustments can be done by the user.
The open interfaces of jitCATS for common ERP systems (e.g. SAP) avoid multiple inputs and ensure consistency of information.
Thanks to dynamic management of operating resources, the jitCATS configurator achieves time savings of up to 80% for retooling within the production line.
The closed control loops and the use of reliable software elements in jitCATS reduce quality costs and improve process reliability.
The jitCATS open licensing model allows it to be easily extended to other production lines.
The pull principle underlying jitCATS minimizes the intermediate buffer and reduces the necessary inventory of intermediate products.
The optional jitCATS cloud solution enables global networking and avoids high local investment costs for IT and infrastructure.
The simple, repeatedly proven installation and implementation of jitCATS creates time savings of up to 50% for commissioning and ramp-up.