Leadec in Brazil
Leadec in Brazil is a company of the Leadec Group, head quartered in Germany. With more than 2,300 employees at 25 sites in 16 cities, Leadec Brazil is one of the leading suppliers of technical services for key industries.
We do at Leadec
Our purpose is to allow you to focus on what is most important, your core business. As industrial services specialists, we offer customized solutions with a unique objective, increase the competitive advantage of our Customers. We do this going beyond maintenance and repair, we improve the efficiency of facilities, equipment and production processes providing high rates of availability, quality and economy. We understand your needs and develop tailored solutions to deliver the outcomes that you need, whether for a single service or an entire industrial complex.
Facts and figures
The most important milestones of our history
- 1962: Founding of the company in Munich, Germany. Core activities: technical cleaning and maintenance
- 1985: Company renamed Deutsche Industriewartung GmbH & Co. KG
- 1998: Starting of activities in Brazil
- 2000: Voith aquires DIW and establishes the division Voith Industrial Services
- 2005: Expansion into America through the aquisition of Premier Group, Cincinnati, USA
- 2006: Majority takeover of Hörmann Industrietechnik, Kirchseeon, Germany
- 2009: Expansion into Asia through the establishment of company in China
- 2013: Takeover of ThyssenKrupp Services in UK
- 2014: Aquisition of Helix Systems, Bessemer, USA
- 2017: Voith Industrial Services is now know as Leadec
- 2016 TOP Supplier Award by Ford – Services Category
- 2015 Service and Indirect Material Supplier by Mercedes-Benz
- 2011 World Excellence Award by Ford – Production Line Maintenance
- 2010 HSE Excellence Performance Award by DOW
- 2008 Supplier of the Year by Ford – Services Category
- 2007 Supplier of the Year by Ford – Services Category
- 2007 World Excellence Award by Ford – Paint Shop Technical Services
- 2006 Supplier of the Year by Ford – Services Category
- 2006 Q1 Preferred Quality Status by Ford
Compliance @ Leadec Brazil
Code of Conduct
The Leadec Group Code of Conduct contains provisions on areas of the daily work routine and a commitment by the Management Board to act in accordance with Leadec values. Internal regulations of the Leadec Group complement and particularize the Code of Conduct within the framework of specific instructions.
We value long-term relationships. Not only with our customers. But also with our suppliers. The close and trusting cooperation with qualified and motivated suppliers is a vital ingredient of the success of Leadec. Our purchasing team works together with competent and reliable partners all over the world. Vital decision criteria are, for example, quality, service and economy.
You can generally send an anonymous message via the contact form (“Your Message”). The fields “Name”, “Email” and “Tel. no.” are not mandatory and can be left blank. "Your message" is a mandatory field.
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: email@example.com. We would be happy to hear from you.