Leadec is the leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries with about 20,000 employees worldwide. For almost 60 years, we have been supporting our customers along the life cycle of their factory with our services Engineer, Install, Maintain and Support.
Based at more than 300 sites – often directly at the customers’ plants and facilities – we take the load off you. As a result, you always have a competitive edge because you can focus entirely on your business.
Leadec at a glance
- Turnover: around 900 Mio Euro
- Around 19,400 employees
- Local presence on four continents (Europe, North America, South America, Asia)
- Almost 60 years industry experience
- More than 300 customer plants in 14 countries
- 95% renewal rate from satisfied customer
(Figures as of Dec. 31, 2019)
Your partner along the life cycle:
Integrated, innovative plant management
Leadec is the global market leader for industrial services for manufacturing industries.
Leadec understands the specific needs of manufacturing plants – our foundation is the automotive industry.
We offer, as a one-stop shop, services to engineer, install, automate and operate your factory & buildings and relocate your equipment.
Our business platform Leadec.os digitally captures our processes end-to-end and can seamlessly interface with your system
Leadec’s unique offering
Total cost of ownership approach
Factory of the future
The Leadec way: Our vision and DNA
Where we are heading: Our vision
We are the leading industrial service provider for the factory of today and tomorrow.
What makes us succeed: Our DNA
- Leading Edge
The most important milestones in our history
- 1962: Founding of the company (Kesselreinigungsgesellschaft Reichenberger & Co.) in Munich, Germany. Core activities: technical cleaning and maintenance
- 1985: Company renamed Deutsche Industriewartung GmbH & Co. KG (DIW)
- 2000: Voith acquires DIW and establishes the division Voith Industrial Services
- 2005: Expansion into America through the acquisition of Premier Group, Cincinnati, USA
- 2006: Majority takeover of Hörmann Industrietechnik, Kirchseeon, Germany
- 2009: Expansion into Asia through the establishment of company in China
- 2013: Takeover of ThyssenKrupp Services in UK
- 2016: Voith Industrial Services is purchased by private equity firm Triton
- 2017: Voith Industrial Services becomes Leadec
- 2018: Focus on manufacturing industry by sale of Veltec business (process industry)
- Until today: Focus on the manufacturing industry, expansion of the technical portfolio through acquisitions
Leadec as a part of the Triton portfolio
Since 2016 Leadec has been owned by Triton.
Click here to go to the download area
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to hear from you.