Leadec combines the expertise, networking capacity and performance of a global player with the personal support of a regional partner with local insights. We listen, take responsibility, are open to new ideas and invest heavily with a view to always becoming that little bit better: in respect of our technology, our personnel and our constructive and reliable partnership.
Facts and figures
Turnover: 909 Mio Euro
Employees: around 20,000 employees at more than 200 locations. We have local presence on four continents.
(fiscal year: 2017)
Where we are heading: Our vision
We are the leading industrial services provider for the factory of today and tomorrow.
What makes us succeed: Our DNA
- Leading Edge
What guides us: Our values
Our customers and colleagues can rely on us to work with them openly. We are accountable for our commitments and trust others to be the same. We collaborate!
Excellence is the result of passion, high intentions and hard work. This enables us to be the best. We deliver, we move forward, we empower.
We stand up and take responsibility. We work with our customers and colleagues honestly, respectfully, and ethically.
The most important milestones in our history
- 1962: Founding of the company (Kesselreinigungsgesellschaft Reichenberger & Co.) in Munich, Germany. Core activities: technical cleaning and maintenance
- 1985: Company renamed Deutsche Industriewartung GmbH & Co. KG
- 2000: Voith aquires DIW and establishes the division Voith Industrial Services
- 2005: Expansion into America through the aquisition of Premier Group, Cincinnati, USA
- 2006: Majority takeover of Hörmann Industrietechnik, Kirchseeon, Germany
- 2009: Expansion into Asia through the establishment of company in China
- 2013: Takeover of ThyssenKrupp Services in UK
- 2014: Aquisition of Helix Systems, Bessemer, USA
- 2017: Voith Industrial Services is now know as Leadec
The Triton funds invest in and support the positive development of medium-sized businesses headquartered in Europe, focusing on businesses in the Industrial, Business Services and Consumer/Health sectors.
Triton seeks to contribute to the building of better businesses for the longer term. Triton and its executives wish to be agents of positive change towards sustainable operational improvements and growth. The 36 companies currently in Triton's portfolio have combined sales of around €13.2 billion and around 89,000 employees.
The Triton funds are advised by dedicated teams of professionals based in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Italy, the United Kingdom, the United States, China, Luxembourg and Jersey.
For further information:
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: email@example.com. We would be happy to hear from you.