Information for investors
Leadec is a global market leader in on-site services for the manufacturing industry with strong technical offering and a long standing relationship with blue-chip customers supplying highly commended service quality for almost 60 years.
Turnover: around 890 Mio Euro (fiscal year: 2019)
Number of sites: More than 300 in 14 countries
Employees: Around 19,400
Customers: More than 100
Legal form: BV & Co. KG
Headquarters: Stuttgart, Germany
Board of Management: Markus Glaser-Gallion (CEO), Christian Geißler (CFO), Markus Hucko (COO)
1. Global leader in highly fragmented automotive and industrial service markets
2. Ideally positioned to benefit from ongoing outsourcing trends
3. Blue-chip customers with high renewal rates and increasing share of wallet
4. Proven business model resilience with highly diversified, recurring revenues
5. Strong track-record of continuous operational excellence and improvement
6. Asset light, highly cash generative financial profile with flexible cost base
7. Experienced management team with entrepreneurial, incentive driven culture
We are the leading industrial service provider for the factory of today and tomorrow
Our comprehensive knowledge of the production processes and equipment in the manufacturing industry we have gained over decades is the basis for our smart services for smart factories. We are firmly established in the automotive industry. Now it’s time for us to utilize our expertise to capture general industries as well.
By 2022 we will have built up a strong platform for our digital growth, have sound and scalable business models for our balanced customer portfolio in mature and growth markets and be among the most attractive employers in our industry.
"Leadec is now a stand-alone company, with a strong track-record in automotive, but diversifying and growing in manufacturing industries such as aerospace, white goods and consumer goods."
Christian Geißler, CFO Leadec
Our strategy "Becoming Leading Edge"
Leadec's strategy is based on the vision of becoming "the leading industrial service provider for the factory of today and tomorrow“ –i.e. focus on manufacturing and differentiate away from automotive only with few distinct service lines along the clusters: Engineer, Install, Maintain and Support.
Leadec approaches digitization in its entirety using three steps:
- The fundamental modernization of the own IT infrastructure;
- The harmonization and digitization of the own core business processes including the touch point with the customer;
- Value-creating digital services and new business models.
Leadec as a part of the Triton portfolio
Since 2016 Leadec has been owned by Triton.
The most important milestones in our history
- 1962: Founding of the company (Kesselreinigungsgesellschaft Reichenberger & Co.) in Munich, Germany. Core activities: technical cleaning and maintenance
- 1985: Company renamed Deutsche Industriewartung GmbH & Co. KG
- 2000: Voith acquires DIW and establishes the division Voith Industrial Services
- 2005: Expansion into America through the acquisition of Premier Group, Cincinnati, USA
- 2006: Majority takeover of Hörmann Industrietechnik, Kirchseeon, Germany
- 2009: Expansion into Asia through the establishment of company in China
- 2013: Takeover of ThyssenKrupp Services in UK
- 2014: Acquisition of Helix Systems, Bessemer, USA
- 2017: Voith Industrial Services is now know as Leadec
* mandatory fields